At Workforce Science Associates (WSA), we believe in the power of applying the right science to make people and organizations successful. We believe in empowering businesses to measure what matters when it matters, across their workforce, so they, in turn, can motivate their people to work harder, stay longer, and care more. We believe that employee’s lives are never better than when they are highly engaged and using their talents to contribute to a company they believe in—that’s why we focus on creating high performing workforces that transform businesses.
Our team of consultants has conducted employee research over the past 40 years. WSA is the outcome of this research, and over the last few years, we have experienced fast-paced growth serving clients from small businesses to many of the world’s largest and most complex global corporations.
The WSA family is full of hand-picked consultants from Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 companies and project managers with long-term knowledge and experience in the marketplace.
As we continue to grow and drive the success and transformation of our clients, we must continue driving our own workforce forward.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our team to discover, build and strengthen current and new client relationships.
About This Role
In this role, you will be the principal point of contact between our business, our partners, and our customers. You will ensure current and future customers have the right products and services and identify new market opportunities and customer leads within our space.
This role works closely with our partner, Qualtrics, and its sales team, to ensure prospects and customers have a clear sense of the joint relationship between both companies and a clear line of sight to the right solution to their employee experience needs, the required levels of investment, and the steps of the implementation and consulting process.
Specific Sales Representative responsibilities include working closely with prospects, customers, partners, and WSA employees to build strong relationships. You will be uncovering customer and potential customer pain points, providing recommendations on the best solutions, and working with the WSA team of project managers and consultants to onboard new customers in alignment with the contractual agreement.
Your role as a WSA Sales Representative doesn’t end with a contract signature, you are responsible for growth through new leads and also continued growth through current clients via up-sell, cross-sell, and strengthening of relationships.
You will be required to track progress, deal close rates, funnel forecasts, and all conversations with prospects and customers that lead to the likelihood of close and revenue projections.
- Engage with clients during all points of the sales cycle – from prospecting and acquiring clients, negotiating and closing deals
- Service existing accounts, obtain up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, establish new accounts through planning and networking with prospects and WSA partners, and other sales outlets
- Develop relationships with Qualtrics sales team and company partners to work through, and close, deals.
- Prepare and monitor weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasts to facilitate the achievement of sales goals
- Work with internal and external clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for both internal and external use
- Work with marketing when necessary to drive accuracy and awareness around the WSA offerings.
- Track lead status and funnel through CRM and maintain historical records and knowledge on all customer sales and prospect conversations
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and techniques
- Assist in resolving customer complaints through investigating problems, developing solutions, and responding to management when necessary
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training, reviewing publications, and establishing personal networks
- Strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- Thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- Experience working with a CRM, LinkedIn, and other prospecting applications
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Enjoy prospecting, negotiating, and closing complex, consultative deals
- Strong presentation skills
- Interest in continually building product knowledge
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Sales experience of any kind is desired. 2 years of Inside Sales experience in selling Human Resources products and services is ideal.
About Our Culture
Before you apply, it’s important that you understand what we believe, what we stand for, and how we get work done. You see, having the right skills is important, but even more important is working in a culture where you can thrive, be successful, and feel motivated to get the job done right. Internal environments vary from company-to-company, before we invite you to join our group, and before you request an invitation, we want to ensure our environment is right for you. After all, it’s a huge part of building a high-performance workforce—we do it for our clients every day so why wouldn’t we do it for ourselves?
What’s it’s like inside our walls is wrapped up in ten statements, known as We Are WSA
. These core ten beliefs envelope how we come together to deliver collectively, who we are, and the standards we expect from everyone who joins the WSA team. You see, WSA isn’t simply what we do, it’s part of who we are. Read through these statements and if it sounds like an environment you can thrive in, well, we would be happy to chat.